In order to ship a vehicle to Haiti you must produce the following documents to our receiving office:
- A government issued photo I.D. (Passport and/or Driver's Licence or State I.D.)
- Passport Number if not using passport as I.D. or if shipping on behalf of a company or non-profit, an EIN number and company letterhead stating your authorization to export on behalf of company, alternate to company letter a print out of active company listing from state business registry.
- Immigration Documents if not a U.S. Citizen. (I-94 Stamp, Work Permits and Visas)
- Vehicle Ownership Documents (Title, Lien Certificate, Bill of Sale, Certificate of Salvage, Certificate of Destruction)
- Content's List (See attached PDF)
- Export Power of Attorney (Included in attached PDF)